- To separate creativity from ADHD
- To create an instrument, caveat, and an effective tool that would enable professionals to look for creativity when ADHD is suspected
- To make hyperactive dreamers as recognizable, if not more, then ADHD
- To create a trigger for new research about creativity - finding effective tools on how to differentiate creativity from ADHD and creating environment where such individuals could be accepted as they are, which would allow them to reach their potential
- To gather professionals knowledgeable in the field of creativity and education
- To have a positive impact on school system – where each child will have equal opportunity, where creativity is valued, where individual is more important than information, where system adapts to the needs and interests of each child.
The purpose of the name “hyperactive dreamers” is not to characterize or label another
form of diversity evident in human behavior, but to remove all the wrong and unnecessary
labels. This is the reason why there will probably never be an instrument or a handbook
which will help determine who is a hyperactive dreamer and who is not. In a world that
term hyperactive dreamers promotes, this is not important. In a system which supports
diversity, which is based on the individual and equal possibilities, labels become irrelevant.
What becomes important, is to have a model for hyperactive dreamers and to use this model to
make the necessary changes in the system and the environment.